As America goes greener, recycling becomes more and more important for all of us. When you agree to place a MAC clothing recycling bin at your location you:
- Make it easier, safer and more convenient for people to recycle.
- Support your customers and community in their efforts to be responsible citizens and improve the health of our planet.
- Help poor people around the world find affordable,
- Reduce the stress on our nation’s landfills.
- Make a positive statement about your commitment to the community and the environment.
- Build traffic to your site, store and location as more and more people recycle their used clothing.
A MAC clothing recycling bin at your location is a win-win for everyone.
Why Property Managers Love Doing Business with MAC.
MAC Recycling is a professional recycling company and we make sure that everything you do with us is done that way.
We take care of the placement, maintenance and management. Our bins are attractive, well-kept and always neat and clean. Our drivers are well-trained, efficient and professional. We are never more than a phone call away.
The bottom line is since we placed our very first clothing recycling bin in 2005, we have worked hard to make it easy to work with us and easy for you to provide safe and convenient recycling services to your customers and community.
We feel our mission statement says it best:
We strive to be an industry leader and to maintain a superior level of honesty and integrity in all our interactions with business partners, local communities, property managers, business owners
Please contact us for more information or to place a MAC clothing recycling bin at your location.
"I would like to compliment Mid-Atlantic Clothing Company (MAC), who is responsible for the statewide Maryland D.A.R.E. Clothing Collection Program, for their performance in placing and maintaining their clothing collection boxes located on several Federal Realty Investment (FRIT) properties. I have been satisfied with the professionalism of MAC while maintaining their clothing collection boxes at our site and I would recommend them to any business that is considering clothing collection boxes on their property."
Click for full letter.
Vicki Bromble, Director of Specialty Leasing
Federal Realty Investment Trust